LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Feb 1, 2021–
Technavio has been monitoring the automotive driving simulator market and it is poised to grow by USD 123.65 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of about 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210201005553/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Automotive Driving Simulator Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries; however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a Low impact on the automotive driving simulator market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to Decrease compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The R&D segment is expected to be the leading segment based on application in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Development of stratiform machines to supplant hexapod machines in automotive DIL simulation applications is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of about 2%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 123.65 million.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Ansible Motion Ltd., AutoSim AS, CAE Inc., Cruden, Dallara Group Srl, Mechanical Simulation Corp., Moog Inc., MTS System Corp., NVIDIA Corp., and OKTAL SYDAC. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Development of autonomous vehicles is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the high price of overcoming lag-induced SAS restraints the market growth.
- How big is the North America market?
- The North America region will contribute to 38% of market growth.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Automotive Audio Amplifier Market by Application and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The automotive audio amplifier market size has the potential to grow by USD 319.69 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period because of the steady increase in the year-over-year growth. To get extensive research insights : Click and Get FREE Sample Report in Minutes!
Automotive Holographic Display Market by Display Position and Geography – Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024: The automotive holographic display market size has the potential to grow by USD 124.95 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and Get FREE Sample Report in Minutes!
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Ansible Motion Ltd., AutoSim AS, CAE Inc., Cruden, Dallara Group Srl, Mechanical Simulation Corp., Moog Inc., MTS System Corp., NVIDIA Corp., and OKTAL SYDAC are some of the major market participants. The development of autonomous vehicles will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this automotive driving simulator market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Automotive Driving Simulator Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Automotive Driving Simulator Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR44793
Automotive Driving Simulator Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The automotive driving simulator market report covers the following areas:
- Automotive Driving Simulator Market Size
- Automotive Driving Simulator Market Trends
- Automotive Driving Simulator Market Analysis
This study identifies development of stratiform machines to supplant hexapod machines in automotive DIL simulation applications as one of the prime reasons driving the Automotive Driving Simulator Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Automotive Driving Simulator Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist automotive driving simulator market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the automotive driving simulator market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the automotive driving simulator market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of automotive driving simulator market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 – 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application
- Research and development – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Training – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ansible Motion Ltd.
- AutoSim AS
- CAE Inc.
- Dallara Group Srl
- Mechanical Simulation Corp.
- Moog Inc.
- MTS System Corp.
- NVIDIA Corp.
- OKTAL SYDAC
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.
View source version on businesswire.com:https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210201005553/en/
CONTACT: Technavio Research
Media & Marketing Executive
US: +1 844 364 1100
UK: +44 203 893 3200
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: TECHNOLOGY AUTOMOTIVE OTHER TECHNOLOGY AUTOMOTIVE MANUFACTURING MANUFACTURING OTHER AUTOMOTIVE AUDIO/VIDEO SOFTWARE HARDWARE
SOURCE: Technavio Research
Copyright Business Wire 2021.
PUB: 02/01/2021 09:27 AM/DISC: 02/01/2021 09:27 AM